October 24, 2013 - Forgiveness is The Gift

photo by Dale Johnson
ACIM Workbook Lesson #297
“Forgiveness is the only gift I give.”

"Everything I give, I give myself." "Forgiveness is the only gift I give." I have a dear friend who glows with inner beauty and Love. She recently told me that she has realized she has no guilt. All the things she had blamed herself for are gone. Most of us feel bad about something we've said or done in the past. I know I do. By following my friend’s beautiful example, I hope to feel this grace which is God, and through this feeling I can watch all blame and pain disappear,  being replaced with the peace and joy which is my heritage.

 Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“True prayer is not asking God for love; it is learning to love, and to include all mankind in one affection.”

No and Yes, p. 39:17-18

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...