Starting The Blog Again!

My book club has been meeting for more than 15 years. We are a group of women who read books and discuss them deeply, all the while having great food and drink and friendship. This evening, we discussed Becoming by Michelle Obama. This woman could be sitting in our living room, laughing and having fabulous conversation with us. Her insights into daily life are uplifting, and her realizations about the public life of a first lady are humbling. We have decided to have three goals by our next meeting. These goals will center around how to get young people and grandmothers out to vote on election days, or perhaps how to help a favorite candidate become a winner of an election, or what we can do to help the environment, or -- well, the possibilities are endless! On the way home from this gathering, my friend, Jean, told me she missed my daily writings. I realized I did, too! So I'm back to my daily emails and blog posts. I've missed them, and hearing from all of you, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

For Healing, Welcome Truth

Stop and Smell the Lilacs Many new-age thought systems try to find reasons for disease, then work to get rid of the "problem" whic...