Tuesday, July 8, 2025

News For My Friends

 


Dear Friends,


I am currently in our local hospital and they will be sending me to a larger one soon. I have everything I need, and more. 

A friend has been bringing me “real” food and wlll be my advocate for the move to Rogers. 


As a cherished Sufi friend wrote me: “Would you like to be on the international list for healing prayers (Sufi service)?  I really don't need any details - they can interfere with seeing a person in their perfection.” This is absolutely how I feel about material situations, so I am hesitant to put too much in this note of explanation. I know inquiring minds want to know more. So I’m going to write a separate note, with more details than I’m comfortable giving, for the analytical minds in our circle of loving Beings. 


I have known I had a problem for a couple of months. There is only one explanation I can think of for why I haven’t attended to it: I was hoping I’d wake up dead one morning. Please, don’t get me wrong. I don’t have a death wish. I love every facet of my life, and look forward to each day. But rather than face the apocalyptic events happening around us, rather than facing the extensive medical treatment i knew would be needed, I hoped for nature to take its course. And I suppose it has, because it looks as though I have to “stay calm and carry on”. 

And so I shall…


Thank you for the Love you are continually radiating towards me. Please know I’m sending it back!


Eternally, 


Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Protected From Hatred

Photo courtesy of Aaron Springs “Clad in the panoply of Love, human hatred cannot reach you." This Mary Baker Eddy quote is one of my ...