May 22, 2013


ACIM Workbook Lesson #142:
Review of:
#123 "I thank my Father for His gifts to me."
#124 "Let me remember I am one with God."
And our main thought to hold in these review lessons:
"My mind holds only what I think with God."

Many of us feel unworthy of the Love which is God, making it difficult to feel Its presence. We think we've transgressed a divine law which keeps us from feeling the ever-presence which never fails or fades. We may have done things which we can't seem to forgive ourselves for, and we feel certain God doesn't either. Rest assured God knows nothing of these transgressions of material life. The steadfast Love which is God is always there for us. By letting go of our own guilt and blame, we open the door to the infinity of Truth: the Oneness which is God, and which is you and me, too. It's impossible to feel abandoned or unloved when we admit our real identity as the reflection of God. This Love which is God is so thorough that we need never doubt our worthiness again. To walk with God becomes something entirely different than the comforting, yet disconcerting, picture of a person with footsteps from an invisible being next to it. God is not a person. God is everything. Thus there is nothing that I can ever need or desire when resting in this gentle Presence. I am One, I am grateful, I am Love, I am content. 

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“Before human knowledge dipped to its depths into a false sense of things,--into belief in material origins which discard the one Mind and true source of being,-- it is possible that the impressions from Truth were as distinct as sound, and that they came as sound to the primitive prophets.” 

Science & Health Page 213:30-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...