Augudy 19, 2014 - Remembering Love

"Monarch Butterfly"
painting by Judith Ann Griffith
ACIM Workbook Lesson #231
“Father, I will but to remember You."

Love is one of my favorite synonyms for God. Today as I remember Love, I also remember a lovely documentary entitled, "Wings of Life". At one point, it's described as a love story from flowers to pollinators. Adding to my love affair with this movie is its narration by Meryl Streep. The flowers multiply in beauty, with gratitude to the bees, butterflies, hummingbirds, and bats. I pause to think of what spurs me to express more goodness and Love. There are so many things which fill my heart: people, music, nature -- movies like this one! Similar to my quest to be with those who help my being, I will stay with entertainment which brings beauty and grace to life, turning away from inanities and programing designed to disturb the senses. Following the law of divine Love satisfies -- and I am grateful.

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“Jesus aided in reconciling man to God by giving man a truer sense of Love, the divine Principle of Jesus' teachings, and this truer sense of Love redeems man from the law of matter, sin, and death by the law of Spirit,--the law of divine Love.”

Science & Health Page 18:6-11

4 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    classes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this hit the nail right on the head. Great post buddy.. I can’t wait for your next article. Thanks for the great share pal. Cheers you can try this out

    ReplyDelete
  3. An interesting discussion is worth comment. I do think that you need to write much more about this topic, it might become a taboo subject but usually consumers are too little to dicuss on such topics. To the next. Cheers visit this web-site

    ReplyDelete
  4. *I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this. why not look here

    ReplyDelete

New Today

Sickness is Not Your Fault

Photo Courtesy of Aaron Springston A trusted friend recommended that I read, “Dying to be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True...