Saturday, August 9, 2014

August 10, 2014 - Seeing With God's Eyes

Judy's cabbage two weeks before
she brought it to me today
ACIM Workbook Lesson #222
“God is with me. I live and move in Him.”

Have you ever experienced a day which feels like a rainbow after the storm? Today was like that for me. I felt at home, at peace, in Love. I spent the day at the gallery where we had a show for my dear friend, Sandy. It was a celebratory affirmation of Life and everyone who walked in the door felt the joy. One man told me we should advertise ourselves as the "happiest gallery in Eureka". A friend brought me the most beautiful cabbage from her garden. A motorcycle racked its pipes right outside our door and I smiled an honest smile at him. I'm coming closer to living as Mary Baker Eddy advised: "I look upon the world with God's eyes and see it just as [She] sees it, and I refuse to see it in any other way." Woo-hoo!!

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
"God: The great I am; the all-knowing, all-seeing, all-acting, all-wise, all-loving, and eternal; Principle; Mind; Soul; Spirit; Life; Truth; Love; all substance; intelligence."

Science & Health Page 587:5-8

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Unspeakable Peace

Commaraderie at Book Club “Maybe we will drown or burn or starve one day, but until then we get to choose if we’ll add to that destruction o...