August 10, 2014 - Seeing With God's Eyes

Judy's cabbage two weeks before
she brought it to me today
ACIM Workbook Lesson #222
“God is with me. I live and move in Him.”

Have you ever experienced a day which feels like a rainbow after the storm? Today was like that for me. I felt at home, at peace, in Love. I spent the day at the gallery where we had a show for my dear friend, Sandy. It was a celebratory affirmation of Life and everyone who walked in the door felt the joy. One man told me we should advertise ourselves as the "happiest gallery in Eureka". A friend brought me the most beautiful cabbage from her garden. A motorcycle racked its pipes right outside our door and I smiled an honest smile at him. I'm coming closer to living as Mary Baker Eddy advised: "I look upon the world with God's eyes and see it just as [She] sees it, and I refuse to see it in any other way." Woo-hoo!!

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
"God: The great I am; the all-knowing, all-seeing, all-acting, all-wise, all-loving, and eternal; Principle; Mind; Soul; Spirit; Life; Truth; Love; all substance; intelligence."

Science & Health Page 587:5-8

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...