Monday, November 18, 2013

November 19, 2013 - Leap of Faith?

Photo by Aaron Springston
ACIM Workbook Lesson #323
"I gladly make the 'sacrifice' of fear"

Taking a leap of faith -- Isn't that an interesting phrase? I think it implies sacrificing fear and trusting inner Guidance. Even after years of practicing this type of reliance, it can be a bit daunting! Today I placed total trust in following what feels right. For quite some time, I've felt it was time for a shift of duties in the gallery I run; that I would be more effective behind the scene. Recently, a woman walked through our doors looking for a job, and I just "knew" she was the one I've been waiting for. She and another beautiful woman, who has been working for us more than a year, will be the two frontline people, greeting the public happily and effectively. Although I'll be there to help them on busy days, my main duties will be securing a niche in internet marketing and being a cheerleader for the artists we represent. I embrace this change with excitement and joy, relying on divine Mind to guide my every step!

SMary Baker Eddy quote:
"Give up your material belief of mind in matter, and have but one Mind, even God; for this Mind forms its own likeness. The loss of man's identity through the understanding which Science confers is impossible; and the notion of such a possibility is more absurd than to conclude that individual musical tones are lost in the origin of harmony."

Science & Health Page 216:30-5

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Unspeakable Peace

Commaraderie at Book Club “Maybe we will drown or burn or starve one day, but until then we get to choose if we’ll add to that destruction o...