Unified by Love

photo by Aaron Springston
ACIM Workbook Lesson #280
"What limits can I lay upon God's Son?"

I went into a local shop which sells the best olive oils in the world and fabulous balsamic vinegars. It’s always a treat to see what new taste treats they have and this visit was especially fun because I took a friend in who had never been there before. While we were tasting and shopping, a nice young man was helping us and I thought I knew who he was. Actually, I thought he was someone I’d known since he was a small child and I was very friendly, asking him questions about a play our local dance studio is performing and other things. Then just before we were leaving, he answered the phone and identified himself as “Josh”. At this point, I realized I didn’t know him from Adam! I think it was a lovely example of how we can be friendly and loving to everyone, anytime, anywhere, with nothing to hold us back other than our idea of how we should interact with others, be they strangers or friends. We are unified by Spirit, Soul, Mind, and Love!

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
"The everlasting I AM is not bounded nor compressed within the narrow limits of physical humanity, nor can He be understood aright through mortal concepts. The precise form of God must be of small importance in comparison with the sublime question, What is infinite Mind or divine Love?"

Science & Health Page 256:13-18

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Correcting Twisted Views

Aurora Borealis in the Ozarks Photo courtesy of Catherine Reed One of the great things about the study of divine metaphysics is the never-en...