Never Alone in Oneness

photo credit: Aaron Springston
ACIM Workbook Lesson #54
Today's review is of Lessons 16-20.

"I have no neutral thoughts."  "I see no neutral things."  "I am not alone in experiencing the effects of my seeing." "I am not alone in experiencing the effects of my thoughts."  "I am determined to see." These five topics we are reviewing today point us to the meaning of Oneness. The seeds of understanding have been planted, waiting for us to nurture them! I quote from Lesson 15 in the Course in Miracles workbook: "I would behold the proof that what has been done through me has enabled love to replace fear, laughter to replace tears, and abundance to replace loss. I would look upon the real world, and let it teach me that my will and the Will of God are one." 

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“It should be thoroughly understood that all men have one Mind, one God and Father, one Life, Truth, and Love. Mankind will become perfect in proportion as this fact becomes apparent, war will cease and the true brotherhood of man will be established.” 
Science & Health Page 467:9-13


1 comment:

  1. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you.
    acim

    ReplyDelete

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...