Perception or Knowledge

Eureka Gras Parade - PC Richard Quick
ACIM Workbook Lesson #43:
"God is my Source. I cannot see apart from Him."

Today we are pondering the differences in our personal perception and universal knowledge. Our perception, as we well know, is colored by belief and what we think of as knowledge, but knowledge is Truth. This Truth, with a capital T, is God. From today's Course in Miracles lesson: "You cannot see apart from God because you cannot be apart from God." This reminds me of a couple I met in the laundromat today. They were so joyously happy that I felt compelled to start a conversation with them.  They told me their house had burned to the ground last month, that they hadn't had insurance on it, but they were happy to have gotten out alive and were extremely grateful that their five cats had escaped, too. As I talked with them, I realized that awakening to life as consciousness is spreading far and wide. Join me in noticing how Truth is self-revealed as individual conscious experience in your daily walk. The proof is everywhere!

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
"Man is more than a material form with a mind inside, which must escape from its environments in order to be immortal. Man reflects infinity, and this reflection is the true idea of God."

Science & Health Page 258:9-12

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...