Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to All!! As most of you know, I've been writing these "dailies" since mid-2011. While I am not going to stop, I am going to change the focus a bit. I've been taking ACIM daily workbook lessons as a focus. I'm dropping that format and writing about whatever comes to mind when my hands hover over the keyboard. I will still include quotes from both Mary Baker Eddy and A Course in Miracles, but with less structure. Of course, photographs will also be included (I know many of you enjoy them, as do I!). So let's start the New Year freely striving for right, purely turning from praise (to loosely quote Elizabeth Barrett Browning).

Much Love sent to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Correcting Twisted Views

Aurora Borealis in the Ozarks Photo courtesy of Catherine Reed One of the great things about the study of divine metaphysics is the never-en...