Peace in Action


photo credit: Kailey Jones 

Living a peaceful existence may seem like a fantasy. Some may think in order to live this way they would need to be sticking their heads in the sand or, perhaps, denying reality in favor of wishful thinking. I’ve mentioned many times how much my children and pets teach me, and I love seeing them continuing to do so! My son, Aaron, recently was vacationing in Japan following a working trip to South Korea. On his last night there, he broke his ankle. In listening to his description of getting home, I was struck by how calm and peaceful he was through the whole experience. He went so far as to say it may be the best way to travel, as everyone was so helpful as he rode in a wheelchair, zipping through customs and other time-consuming airport activities. I love seeing peace in action!

“More effectual than the forum are our states of mind, to bless mankind” Mary Baker Eddy - Pulpit and Press, p. 87


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

For Healing, Welcome Truth

Stop and Smell the Lilacs Many new-age thought systems try to find reasons for disease, then work to get rid of the "problem" whic...