June 20, 2013 - I Am Love

Unknown photographer
ACIM Workbook Lesson #171
Central Theme: "God is but love and therefore so am I."
Review of: 
#151 "All things are echoes of the Voice for God."
#152 "The power of decision is my own."

We often wonder how to demonstrate in daily life the ideas we're learning about. To feel the love that I share with God, the Love that is our essence, it helps to feel the warmth of a puppy, to see a fawn with its mother, or to hold a newborn baby. From that point, it's an easy leap to open my heart to omniscient Love. Today let's concentrate on the Love which is God and all the ways in which we reflect that. Specifically, knowing that all things are the echoes of the Voice for God is a wonderfully comforting knowledge to relax into. It helps me to see God everywhere. In doing that, the decisions to be made are already made. Listening to these echoes leads us in paths of peace and right choice. There can be nothing else when surrendering my personal will, my so-called ego, to the perfection of divine Love.

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“Individuals are consistent who, watching and praying, can 'run, and not be weary; . . . walk, and not faint,' who gain good rapidly and hold their position, or attain slowly and yield not to discouragement. Imperfect mortals grasp the ultimate of spiritual perfection slowly; but to begin aright and to continue the strife of demonstrating the great problem of being, is doing much.”

Science & Health Page 254:1-15

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...