February 3, 2014 - Scatter Peace


ACIM Workbook Lesson #34:
"I could see peace instead of this."

Family disputes, contentious work situations, people acting in ways we think to be wrong -- every day we witness situations which give us opportunities to see peace. Even if we're not directly involved in these scenarios, we are given the opportunity to "see peace instead of this". We are learning to sit quietly, with Love, and watch how that spiritual truth brings healing. Peace is inherent in every seemingly volatile situation. A calm glow is brought forth when Love is felt within! By practicing peace, we are allowed to witness its inevitable spread through everything it touches. I have numerous opportunities to practice this with my dog. He exhibits aberrant, aggressive behavior towards people and other dogs. It's difficult for me to not become aggressive myself! I've witnessed calm, assertive behavior on my part bringing this little bundle of nervousness to a relaxed state, but all too often I simply join with him in his tense communication. So today I scatter Love everywhere, with particular attention to myself, as I watch Its manifestation grow.  
   
Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“Truth and Love enlighten the understanding, in whose 'light shall we see light;' and this illumination is reflected spiritually by all who walk in the light and turn away from a false material sense.”

Science & Health Page 510:9-12

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Sickness is Not Your Fault

Photo Courtesy of Aaron Springston A trusted friend recommended that I read, “Dying to be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True...