September 19, 2014 - No Differences in Love

photo by Aaron Springston
ACIM Workbook Lesson #262
“Let me perceive no differences today.”

William Blake says it well: "I am in you and you in me, mutual in divine Love". I understand this to mean that the perfection we are learning to see as ourselves also is everyone else. I often tell people “We’re all in this together”, but I think I’ll change it to “We are all this – together!” I love the study of the Science of Being! Every day, every moment, revelations of thought bring me to a deeper understanding of how this Truth sets us free. I am learning what it means when I affirm that that God is Mind, Spirit, Soul, Principle, Life, Truth, Love. It's a joy to expand thought to include myself in that definition, as a reflection of All that Is!

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“With one Father, even God, the whole family of man would be brethren; and with one Mind and that God, or good, the brotherhood of man would consist of Love and Truth, and have unity of Principle and spiritual power which constitute divine Science.”

Science and Health Page 469:30–5

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...