September 21, 2014 - Unchanging Love

"Classic Car Parade"
photo by Richard Quick
ACIM Workbook Lesson #264
“I am surrounded by the Love of God.”

Some days I feel like a used car salesman -- only selling different things in an art gallery. "What do I need to do to put this lovely Van Hollow Pottery platter in your home??!!" Recently, I really had fun with this. There was a young woman from a nearby college town who fell in love with one of our outstanding Ashiko drums. I gave her a deep discount so she could take it home. The fun banter the customers and I had going on made for a delightful, Love-filled day. It's easy to get grumpy when things don't flow smoothly, and it's easy to be happy when they do. Recognizing that I Am surrounded by the Love of God makes it easier to stay on an even keel, because this Love is something which does not change.

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“The very circumstance, which your suffering sense deems wrathful and afflictive, Love can make an angel entertained unawares.”

Science & Health Page 574: 27-30

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Correcting Twisted Views

Aurora Borealis in the Ozarks Photo courtesy of Catherine Reed One of the great things about the study of divine metaphysics is the never-en...