September 9, 2014 - Our Identity

"Eureka Thyme"
photo by Richard Quick
ACIM Workbook Lesson #252
“The Son of God is my Identity."

The gallery I choreograph has been open for ten years, and we're looking forward to celebrating all its splendor next month. The entity called Eureka Thyme is a product of every artist whose work has been represented by us, along with every appreciator who has walked through our doors, and anyone who loves local art in our quirky tourist town. Its identify is a clear reflection of the Love which comprises it. This is a good definition for our identity, too!  So when I think of "my identity", I won't think of my name or all the other indicators. I'll ask to know my true identity as a reflection of God.

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
"Identity is the reflection of Spirit, the reflection in multifarious forms of the living Principle, Love."

Science & Health Page 472:20-22

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Correcting Twisted Views

Aurora Borealis in the Ozarks Photo courtesy of Catherine Reed One of the great things about the study of divine metaphysics is the never-en...