Gratitude

ACIM Workbook Lesson #330
“I will not hurt myself again today.”

"Let us this day accept forgiveness as our only function." [ACIM] On this day of national gratitude, I revel in the joy of forgiveness and the happiness which is its inevitable result! Our local Course in Miracles group celebrated Thanksgiving last night and I feel full to the brim with love and peace. Part of the joyous evening consisted of a beautiful, talented musician taking our favorite quotes from The Course and, with the help of her guitar and creative Spirit, turning them into wonderful, heartfelt songs for us to sing and enjoy. What fun we had! I feel totally prepared to go forth with the utmost appreciation for every little thing which will grace my existence on this beautiful day!

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“Gratitude is much more than a verbal expression of thanks. Action expresses more gratitude than speech."

Science & Health Page 3:26-27

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Correcting Twisted Views

Aurora Borealis in the Ozarks Photo courtesy of Catherine Reed One of the great things about the study of divine metaphysics is the never-en...