That is Enough!

photo credit: Richard Quick
ACIM Workbook Lesson #327
"I need but call and [Love] will answer me."

Our neighborhood is having a situation with house cats which are being neglected. Their person went into a nursing home about a year ago and they have been living by themselves since then, with someone coming to feed them once a day. Occasionally they are let outside, and when this happens they go to someone’s door and cry for attention. There has been talk of many ways to help them. It has suddenly come to me that if anyone or anything is outside our door, crying in need, we should open the door. In our society, it’s very easy to think someone else should take care of people in need or animals crying from loneliness. Although I have no hard and fast answers, I do know that Love has an answer. Today I will listen for these answers and hear where divine Mind is leading me!

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“The depth, breadth, height, might, majesty, and glory of infinite Love fill all space. That is enough!”

Science & Health Page 519:3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...