Every Thought is Important

photo credit: Arthur Lau-Sed
ACIM Workbook Lesson #325
“All things I think I see reflect ideas.”

In this season of thanksgiving, I ponder what homeless children are thinking about. Do they have visions of sugarplums dancing in their head? Maybe! I hope so. I think most children manage to get through the early years with the help of a rich imagination. If they're lucky and haven't been indoctrinated with foolish and perhaps violent beliefs, they may even remember the divine Love which created them. One thing I'm sure of, every thought I think about them is important. Our evolution in thought is spurred on by challenges and we certainly are seeing those these days! I was recently inspired by this short Eckhart Tolle video. If you need a boost, jump into this! 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWcRyJ7LAXI

Mary Baker Eddy quote:

“Ideas of Truth alone are reflected in the myriad manifestations of Life, and thus it is seen that man springs solely from Mind.” Science & Health Page 543:26-28

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

They Are Part of You; and You of Them

Ceramic Created by Ken Starbird What does atonement mean to you? I think of it as being at one with All That Is. The ease with which I accep...