Imagine ...

Mt. Superior - Utah
photo by Aaron Springston
ACIM Workbook Lesson #17
"I see no neutral things"

When I start my daily writing, I look back at the previous years and see if anything bears repeating. Imagine my surprise when I read the entry from four years ago and saw that all the things I had imagined as perfection have come true! Well, the things concerning myself, personally, but not the things pertaining to the world -- at least not yet! Here is the entry in its entirety: What I would give to live alone on a mountaintop, with no neighbors or roommates, with no job to go to or money to think about. What a nice life it would be to meditate, take long walks at any time of day, only cook when I want to, and not have social obligations. What a relief to not hear news or commercials from the media in any form. How nice to not go to church or board meetings or think about marketing of this town and its artists.  And wouldn't it be sweet for non-profits to have all they need, for no one to be hungry, for everyone to know the true source of their well-being and not be afraid to shout it from the rooftops! Human thought has changed drastically through the centuries. It's changing now, too. I embrace it!!

Mary Baker Eddy quote:

"To corporeal sense, the sun appears to rise and set, and the earth to stand still; but astronomical science contradicts this, and explains the solar system as working on a different plan. All the evidence of physical sense and all the knowledge obtained from physical sense must yield to Science [the knowledge of Christ-consciousness], to the immortal truth of all things." Science & Health Page 493:2-8

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

They Are Part of You; and You of Them

Ceramic Created by Ken Starbird What does atonement mean to you? I think of it as being at one with All That Is. The ease with which I accep...