Love is Reflected in Love

painting by Betty Johnson
ACIM Workbook Lesson #362
"This holy instant would I give to You. Be You in charge. For I would follow You, Certain that Your direction gives me peace."

I often mention in these writings that it seems as though animals are showing us how to live true to our Self. Not only do they mirror back to us any emotions we may be secretly harboring, they show us how to communicate more effectively through telepathy and actions, rather than words. Although my dog exhibits numerous behaviors I find baffling, I continue to see positive behavior changes in him as I become more honest and calm in my own actions. In watching "The Dog Whisperer", I have gained many insights into the reasons our dogs often seem neurotic and out of control. It always comes back our thought. Calm, assertive behavior is the mantra of Cesar Milan. Assertive doesn't mean aggressive. It involves a certainty which is only attained through listening to an inner knowledge, which is only heard in quiet, calm moments. These moments express the eternal holy instant in which our natural state shines through with the certainty of peace. And Love is reflected in love.

Mary Baker Eddy quote:

"Let us rid ourselves of the belief that man is separated from God, and obey only the divine Principle, Life and Love. Here is the great point of departure for all true spiritual growth."Science & Health Page 91:5-8

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...