Saving Grace of Unity

photo credit: Arthur Lau-Sed
ACIM Workbook Lesson #337
"My sinlessness protects me from all harm."

In the last five years of writing this daily blog, there have been multiple days when I've mentioned that every thought we have is important. In tandem with this, I've said how the last thing we think before sleep and the first thing upon waking are the most important of all. While I still wholeheartedly believe this to be true, I find it increasingly difficult to keep my mind from sinking to depths I haven't witnessed since my heavy drinking days of long ago. Today's ACIM workbook topic assures us that sinlessness protects from harm. Since we've defined sin as being anything which separates us from the Love which is God, I feel certain that my lifeline will come by way of accepting our unity with divine Mind and the infinity of Love. I'm going to ask for guidance by way of this ever-presence, listening open-heartedly and trustingly, knowing fear is truly false evidence appearing real.

Mary Baker Eddy quote:

“Hold thought steadfastly to the enduring, the good, and the true, and you will bring these into your experience proportionably to their occupancy of your thoughts.” Science & Health Page 261:4-7

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...