Love Never Dies

Resting Place
ACIM Workbook Lesson #69
“My grievances hide the light of the world in me.”

Every animal which has come into my life, every person I’ve loved, have enriched my daily experience and helped me see through the illusion of separation, allowing me to feel the light of the world shining. Every dog I’ve ever known has taught me more about pure Love, and I am most grateful. Today I choose to see the light, to let it shine through me in everything I do, to allow it to brighten all. Even though I no longer have my Chili Dog by my side, I feel his presence and cherish the Love which never dies. 

Mary Baker Eddy Quote:

“The mortal mind through which Truth appears most vividly is that one which has lost much materiality--much error--in order to become a better transparency for Truth. Then, like a cloud melting into thin vapor, it no longer hides the sun.” Science & Health Page 295:19-24

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...