Choose Again

ACIM Workbook Lesson #229 “Love, which created me, is what I am."

Because of deep communication with someone, avenues have opened in my thought. This opening has been painful and freeing. Turning perceptions inside out and examining why they are as they are can show us more about ourselves than 20 years of therapy ever would, but it takes a fearless attitude to approach, dissect, and transform. A major reason I love A Course in Miracles is its directive to choose again. When thought (belief, if you will) is found festering, or lacking in empathy, or exhibiting untoward traits in its expression, we have the ability to stop, turn it around, and choose again. I am most grateful for the opportunity Love gives us…


Mary Baker Eddy quote: "Mind: The only I, or Us; the only Spirit, Soul, divine Principle, substance, Life, Truth, Love; the one God; not that which is in man, but the divine Principle, or God, of whom man is the full and perfect expression; Deity, which outlines but is not outlined.” Science & Health Page 591:16-20

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...