Safety Without Worry

My eldest son, Aaron, left for South Korea today. He is the video coordinator with the U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association and they are off to the winter Olympics! I don’t worry about him when he travels. I remember Wayne Dyer saying that worry is like praying for something bad to happen, and I suppose my attitude is akin to his. I love that A Course in Miracles tells us that our safety lies in our defenselessness. I love that Mary Baker Eddy understood how to hold thought to good and, thereby, to bring it into our lives proportionately to its occupancy of our thoughts. I see Aaron protected and joyful in this endeavor, as does he. The preparations for the trip have been chaotic and seemingly not very well planned, but he knows he will face whatever is happening and do the things which need to be done. I look forward to hearing of his adventures!

“A healed mind does not plan. It carries out the plans that it receives through listening to wisdom that is not its own.” A Course in Miracles - Workbook Lesson #135


“Christian Scientists must live under the constant pressure of the apostolic command to come out from the material world and be separate. They must renounce aggression, oppression and the pride of power. Christianity, with the crown of Love upon her brow, must be their queen of life.” Mary Baker Eddy - Science & Health Page 451: 2-7

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...