Consciousness Unfolding

"Mongolia" photo credit: Aaron Springston

There was a time in my life when I declared that I did not believe in God. The act of writing these words brings back the feelings of cynicism and self-importance which accompanied this seeming-revelation. I think what I was pushing away was the universal belief of a manlike being doling out favors or punishment from somewhere “out there”. While I had been steeped in the Science of The Christ as a child, when I left home I was sure there was something better waiting to be found. Looking for this illusive something took me along many avenues, from university classes in the bible as literature to LSD trips. Nothing ever satisfied me like the teachings which explain my being as the expression and experience of God. I am consciousness unfolding. I am Love — and so are you!

"Question: What is God?
Answer: God is incorporeal, divine, supreme, infinite Mind, Spirit, Soul, Principle, Life, Truth, Love.” 
Mary Baker Eddy - Science and Health Page 456: 8-10 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Correcting Twisted Views

Aurora Borealis in the Ozarks Photo courtesy of Catherine Reed One of the great things about the study of divine metaphysics is the never-en...