Be With Those Who Help Your Being


Today I am grateful for all the people I gather with who help me remember my true being as a reflection of divine Love. It's great to talk with others who recognize the images of divine Mind shining through the myths we have created for ourselves in daily life. More and more we are realizing truth, and recognizing what is simply habitual thinking, perpetuated by repetition. I’m often asked  how we can know if thoughts are coming from the one Mind or from our mortal, limited thinking. I ask myself: Does this make my heart sing and my mind feel at peace? Does it bless all equally, along with me, or do I feel an uneasiness which I can't exactly pinpoint. Maybe there's a feeling of importance and superiority. These last two things are absolute indicators that thoughts are coming from my limiting sense of ego and not inner Truth.  Today I want to "Be with those who help [my] being." Rumi 

“Gratitude is much more than a verbal expression of thanks. Action expresses more gratitude than speech.” Mary Baker Eddy - Science & Health Page 3:24-27

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Correcting Twisted Views

Aurora Borealis in the Ozarks Photo courtesy of Catherine Reed One of the great things about the study of divine metaphysics is the never-en...