May 2, 2014 - All I Want ...

ACIM Workbook Lesson #122
"Forgiveness offers everything I want."

In celebration of the start of our May Festival of the Arts in Eureka Springs, I attended three events. The first was a celebration of new technology in regard to time-lapse photography. By loading an app onto your iPhone or iPad, you are able to point said device at a book of photographs and see them come to life, as fog drifts over a valley or water falls from a mountain. Wow! Next, I visited a downtown hotel which holds the distinction of every floor being a ground floor, as they all back up into a mountain. Nestled in this paradise is an outdoor spa where we were treated to a lovely musician singing and playing guitar while we visited and enjoyed a beautiful evening. Then off to a show for local potters. What a wonderful group of artists were gathered there! I tell you this because I was noticing any number of people who have had conflicts in past years, peacefully enjoying each others' company. I noticed it because there were two people whom I have held grievances toward, and I didn't even think about that until late in the evening. At that point, I started looking around and realized that none of us were living in the past, but were accepting each other for what we are right now. I'm reminded of a quote from "Einstein's Dreams": "Those who live in the past are condemned to live there alone." Our realization of connectivity releases illusions of separation. I like oranges, you like apples. So what? Our commonality rests in the Oneness of our true being. That's a constant reality!

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“Divine Love always has met and always will meet every human need.”

Science & Health Page 494:10-11

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Correcting Twisted Views

Aurora Borealis in the Ozarks Photo courtesy of Catherine Reed One of the great things about the study of divine metaphysics is the never-en...