November 25, 2014 - One Will

photo by Aaron Springston
ACIM Workbook Lesson #329
“I have already chosen what You will.”

I spent a day in a totally unfamiliar situation: a medical facility. Of course, everyone is very kind and caring, facilitating healing in the way they have been taught. In their zeal to cover all the bases and be cautious and ward off lawsuits, they warn you about every possible horror which could befall you. I imagined myself as a video game character, deflecting words of doom from every direction. Lying quietly on a bed waiting for removal of cataracts, I was privy to what I can only imagine would be private conversations. There was talk of a horrid disease one's grandmother had, another woman spoke about her bowel problems -- I could go on and on. Replacing all these images with words of Truth, I emerged unscathed and happy, choosing divine Mind to be my choice rather than the hubbub of material illusions. I am so grateful to know I have that choice!

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“Will, as a quality of so-called mortal mind, is a wrong-doer; hence it should not be confounded with the term as applied to Mind or to one of God’s qualities.”

Science & Health Page 597:24-26

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

For Healing, Welcome Truth

Stop and Smell the Lilacs Many new-age thought systems try to find reasons for disease, then work to get rid of the "problem" whic...