Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November 6, 2014 - Letting Go

Structure of Truth and Love
ACIM Workbook Lesson #310
“In fearlessness and love I spend today.”

I spent today in fearlessness and love, loosing some of the past I've been holding tightly. Our hundred-year-old edifice of the Christian Science church here in Eureka Springs has been a part of my life for more than 50 years. I've played the organ for services more times than I can count. I've sat in its sanctuary and soaked in the years of Love this structure has witnessed. It's a part of me. I've been trying to release it from the emotional bonds I've put on it. It's taken a number of years, but I believe it's done. Today I met with a newspaper writer who will be doing a story about its history and its possible future. I felt like it was more than a goodbye I said today. One of Mary Baker Eddy's definitions of church is, "The structure of Truth and Love." As I sat in its walls today, I felt that I Am that, too. We all are! The place you stand is holy ground. Makes me feel like dancing!

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“Hold thought steadfastly to the enduring, the good, and the true, and you will bring these into your experience proportionably to their occupancy of your thoughts.”

Science & Health  Page 261:4-7

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Untouched By The Past

Toni, Brud, Marsha Class reunions are fascinating. The reasons people enjoy them are as varied as the people, but it seems many are wonderi...