January 27, 2015 - I want to see!

photo by Heather Magnan
ACIM Workbook Lesson #27
"Above all else I want to see." 

Today I look forward to having the single-minded exercise of wanting to see. Yesterday was spent tying up loose ends with the closing of my gallery. I became sadder as the day progressed. I've been told that attachment brings with it a loss of self when that to which we attach ourselves is gone. I don't feel a loss of self, but a sadness that the beauty, grace, and just pure fun associated with that business is no longer going to be. I will miss it. So today I will bring thought back to my purpose of desiring one thing: to know God. In the act of returning thought to Love whenever it is tempted to fall into sadness, I will see new views, which would only be hidden by a desire to look back. I am grateful for the spiritual study which keeps my eye single!

Mary Baker Eddy quote: "The substance, Life, intelligence, Truth, and Love,which constitute Deity, are reflected by His creation;6and when we subordinate the false testimony of thecorporeal senses to the facts of Science, we shall see this true likeness and reflection everywhere." Science & Health Page 516:4-8

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

For Healing, Welcome Truth

Stop and Smell the Lilacs Many new-age thought systems try to find reasons for disease, then work to get rid of the "problem" whic...