The Unity of Principle

creation of Sandy Starbird
ACIM Workbook Lesson #262
“Let me perceive no differences today.”

I saw a totally white hummingbird in my yard! I had never seen one before and perceived it to be really special. Seeing this lesson topic causes me to examine if I feel this way about people, too. It is difficult to not perceive people and things as good or bad, pretty or plain, and other made-up designations I’ve learned to use throughout my life. I posted to Facebook that I’d seen this sweet bird and asked if anyone else had seen it, too. One woman had, and another brought me a beautiful book with the above painting in it. If you’re interested, the book is called Moon Dances and is written by Nancy Wood. These thoughts and this experience help me to look at everything through the eyes of divine Love, perceiving it all as the reflection of that Love, allowing myself to embrace the wonder and perfection of it all. 

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“With one Father, even God, the whole family of man would be brethren; and with one Mind and that God, or good, the brotherhood of man would consist of Love and Truth, and have unity of Principle and spiritual power which constitute divine Science.”

Science and Health Page 469:30–5

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...