Are We Ready For Truth?

photo from Aaron Springston
ACIM Workbook Lesson #271
“Christ's is the vision I will use today."

Are we finally ready for the truth? People aver that we can’t take the truth. I’m told this about everything from extraterrestrial life to religious doctrine. I think we can take it. People say if the truth be told about everything, society would break down. Perhaps that’s a good thing, huh? Maybe our upheavals stem from the feeling that we’re being lied to everywhere we turn. The total eclipse of the full moon turned my thoughts to these things. In the not-that-far-ago past, the sight of a disappearing moon which turns red and reappears would have caused many fear-based reactions. But the truth sets us free and we can joyfully look up and say “Wow!”. I’m ready!!

Mary Baker Eddy quote:

“Truth, independent of doctrines and time-honored systems, knocks at the portal of humanity.” Science & Health Page vii:13-15

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...