Seeing With Love

Glacier National Park
photo by Aaron Springston
ACIM Workbook Lesson #270
“I will not use the body's eyes today.”

After being testy with someone during a phone call, I thought of Bicknell Young’s writing wherein he says that if you don't bring God into your experience first thing in the morning, it may be impossible to do so the rest of the day. He explains that although divine Mind is always with us, it's like electricity and if we don't plug into it, then it is of no benefit. After bluntly, perhaps rudely, expressing my opinion to someone, I realized I had awakened to the roar of motorcycles in the hills, grumbling to myself a bit about their presence in our town, and then became busy with things and did not take time to meditate and open thought to divine Love. I don't like feeling disgruntled and I don't want to spend another moment in that state! Reading today's ACIM workbook lesson and seeing these words, "The quiet of today will bless our hearts...", I recognize that the quiet of today is waiting withIn and nothing going on outside can disrupt that peace. I will plug into the Source which fills my consciousness and rest in Love, letting everything be as it is, without my judgments!

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“Spiritual vision is not subordinate to geometric altitudes. Whatever is governed by God, is never for an instant deprived of the light and might of intelligence and Life.”

Science & Health Page 215:11-13

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...