Blessings Unlimited!

photo credit: Aaron Springston
ACIM Workbook Lesson #161
“Give me your blessing, holy Son of God.”

“Today we…take a stand against our anger, that our fears may disappear and offer room to love.” This is the first line of today’s workbook lesson. I like to think that I don’t get angry any longer, but I’ll be happily enjoying life in my rose-colored glasses and them wham! — someone like my gun-toting, martial arts practicing, politically and religiously ultra-conservative cousin will say something and I find myself falling into a long-ago surrendered mode of judgmental anger. It’s a never-ending exercise to keep thought in the Oneness which we all share in the unity of divine Mind. I am grateful for these workbook lessons which help me lasso rampant feelings and bring them into the corral of Love. Namastè, blessings, zegan, muchas bendiciones


Mary Baker Eddy quote: "It should be thoroughly understood that all men have one Mind, one God and Father, one Life, Truth, and Love. Mankind will become perfect in proportion as this fact becomes apparent, war will cease and the true brotherhood of man will be established." Science & Health Page 467:16-20

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

They Are Part of You; and You of Them

Ceramic Created by Ken Starbird What does atonement mean to you? I think of it as being at one with All That Is. The ease with which I accep...