Joyous Contagion!

photo credit: Aaron Springston
ACIM Workbook Lesson #166
“I am entrusted with the gifts of God.”

Laughter is contagious, don’t you think? Most of us have “gotten the giggles” and been unable to stop laughing. There are numerous videos on the internet where people are sharing laughter in the most joyous of ways. I particularly like one which shows people’s reactions when someone tells them they are beautiful. The sheepish grins which emerge, the eyes which light up, are sure to bring a smile to my face and an expansion of my heart no matter how many times I’ve seen it. Joy, laughter, happiness — these are given freely to us as a part of our divine heritage. Today I will make the most of every opportunity I have to give these gifts, freely, joyously, with no reservations or restrictions!

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
"Happiness is spiritual, born of truth and love. It is unselfish; therefore it cannot exist alone, but requires all mankind to share it." Science & Health with Key to the Scriptures Page 57:18-21


1 comment:

  1. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks.
    online

    ReplyDelete

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...