The Miracle of Grace

photo credit: Aaron Springston
ACIM Workbook Lesson #169
“By grace I live. By grace I am released.”

“Jesus had long hair!” As a young woman, I remember shouting this at an older relative who was complaining about the trend in hairstyles for men. I would enter into political arguments gleefully, even looking forward to opportunities to do such. Today I am grateful for the gift of grace which allows me to keep my mouth shut. While going about my business and running errands,  there were at least five statements made in my presence which would have set me off on a tirade of pontification in days gone by. I was not tempted to try to refute these statements, or join in with my own strong opinions. In claiming the grace of Love, it’s natural to witness these discussions, perhaps with sadness or amusement, without having the desire to participate. For this, I am thankful!

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“The miracle of grace is no miracle to Love.” 
Science & Health Page 494:15


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Correcting Twisted Views

Aurora Borealis in the Ozarks Photo courtesy of Catherine Reed One of the great things about the study of divine metaphysics is the never-en...