Sunday, July 31, 2016

Forgive and See Differently

ACIM Workbook Lesson #213
Central Theme: “I am not a body. I am free. For I am still as God created me.” Review: #193 “All things are lessons God would have me learn.”


Today's review reiterates, "Forgive, and you will see this differently." Most everything which comes to mind, I would like to see differently. And so I shall forgive. Letting go of belief, misunderstanding, learned behavior, guilt, blame, the past, the future -- what's left to see? Now, with no expectations or interpretations!

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“Spiritual sense, contradicting the material senses, involves intuition, hope, faith, understanding, fruition, reality.”

Science & Health Page 298:13-15

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Unspeakable Peace

Commaraderie at Book Club “Maybe we will drown or burn or starve one day, but until then we get to choose if we’ll add to that destruction o...