Love, Exponentially!

photo credit: Aaron Springston
ACIM Lesson #187
“I bless the world because I bless myself.”

If I have something and give it away, my material belief is that I don't have it any longer. I am learning through these studies that giving will increase what I possess. I am also learning that things represent thoughts. I am discovering that when I give ideas away they become stronger in everyone's mind. The form is often changed in what we give and and what we receive, but it never leaves us lacking. Thoughts and ideas cannot be lost, whereas material form is constantly changing. By living consciously as the reflection of Love, with the wisdom of Mind, the freedom of Spirit, the creativity of Soul, the purity of Truth, we are blessing ourselves and we are blessing the world!

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
Divine Love blesses its own ideas, and causes them to multiply, — to manifest His power.

Science & Health, Page 517:30-31

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Correcting Twisted Views

Aurora Borealis in the Ozarks Photo courtesy of Catherine Reed One of the great things about the study of divine metaphysics is the never-en...