Seeng Thoughts

photo credit: Aaron Springston
I’ve been looking at people, both in the news and in day-to-day life, and they all look exactly like their thoughts. The self-serving politicians look dull and bloated. The fake religious leaders seem plastic and polished. The sad people who feel victimized have a terrible vulnerability showing, frayed around the edges and a bit shaky in demeanor. I could go on and on. But the main point is that you can’t hide your thoughts. What we see is what is there. Now, I don’t mean tall, short, big, small, or any designation concerning what we think of as beauty. I mean what is either glowing or festering within the individuals. While I’m certain there are some exceptions to this rule, I haven’t noticed any since I began to pay attention. While it’s a bit frightening, it is also a wonderful tool when choosing who to represent you in public office!

“Seeing is no less a quality of physical sense than feeling. Then why is it more difficult to see a thought than to feel one? Education alone determines the difference. In reality there is none.” Mary Baker Eddy - Science & Health Page 86

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

For Healing, Welcome Truth

Stop and Smell the Lilacs Many new-age thought systems try to find reasons for disease, then work to get rid of the "problem" whic...