April 22, 2014 - Peace and Joy Are Yours

ACIM Workbook Lesson #112:
Review of:
#93 "Light and joy and peace abide in me" 
#94 "I am as God created me."

I met a woman today who was very busy. As she rushed about the laundry mat she talked non-stop. At one point, she said, A woman's work is never done. And a bit later she told me it was good to be busy, because if you weren't busy, you would be thinking too much, and that would make you unhappy. Wow. And I suppose she's right, if your thought is muddled and circular and leading nowhere other than fear and guilt. How grateful I am to have a spiritually-centered curriculum which leads me to peace, joy, and harmony. I sent her peace while we talked. I send it to you now! Namaste'.  

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
"The harmony and immortality of man are intact. We should look away from the opposite supposition that man is created materially, and turn our gaze to the spiritual record of creation, to that which should be engraved on the understanding and heart “with the point of a diamond” and the pen of an angel."

Science & Health Page 475:13-22

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...