Wednesday, May 13, 2015

May 14, 2015 - As It Is

"Chris & Mary's Garden"
photo by Chris Fischer
ACIM Workbook Lesson #134
"Let me perceive forgiveness as it is."

Righteous indignation: There's a lot of it going around, don't you think? Maybe I notice it so much because it's alive and well-established within me. Maybe I'm too quick to jump on my high horse and adopt a holier-than-thou attitude. It seems there are so many injustices which need righting. We have been told that forgiveness is looking the other way and doing nothing. I see forgiveness as looking past the illusion of separation from others to the realization of our unity. With this view, I can set aside my stories of right and wrong and open thought to the reality of Love as a palpable healing force. How wonderful to feel a kinship with everyone and everything, knowing that minus illusions of belief, we are all the same. What a joy to be finding our voice!

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“Love inspires, illumines, designates, and leads the way. Right motives give pinions to thought, and strength and freedom to speech and action.”

Science & Health Page 454:18-21

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Unspeakable Peace

Commaraderie at Book Club “Maybe we will drown or burn or starve one day, but until then we get to choose if we’ll add to that destruction o...