May 21, 2015 - Love, Happiness, Forgiveness

photo courtesy of Arthur Lau-Sed
ACIM Workbook Lesson #141: Today begins a review of the last 20 lessons. Our main theme is: “My mind holds only what I think with God"  Review of: #121 “Forgiveness is the key to happiness” #122 “Forgiveness offers everything I want.”

I’ve been spending time in the offices of a prosthetic company, getting fitted and adjusted and learning how to use this interesting appendage. While sitting in the waiting room, I’ve met a number of angry and sad people. One woman blames her husband for wrecking the motorcycle she was riding on, another woman blames herself for a lifestyle which brought about the loss of a limb, a man is angry because he can’t continue his former lifestyle. I never ask anyone questions; these stories come pouring forth. Of course, not everyone is unhappy. There’s the man who is using this circumstance as a way to find another wife. He’s been married five times and is looking forward to the sixth!  I sit there smiling and doing my best to think loving thoughts. They all probably think I’m on heavy drugs — haha! Forgiving is the undoing of the denying of Love. Forgiving clears the false image and opens my mind to Love. If I can manage to live this forgiveness within myself, I am extending it to a world in need of Love. Namastè!!

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“God creates all forms of reality. His thoughts are spiritual realities.”

Science & Health Page 514:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

For Healing, Welcome Truth

Stop and Smell the Lilacs Many new-age thought systems try to find reasons for disease, then work to get rid of the "problem" whic...