Saturday, May 2, 2015

May 3, 2015 - Thanksgiving

"Peony"
photo by Chris Fischer
ACIM Workbook Lesson #123
"I thank my Father for His gifts to me."

Today is a day of thanks, a day of gratitude for all that we are learning and realizing in daily life. If looked at in day-to-day increments, it may not seem we are gaining in understanding, but when looking back through the years, it seems remarkable! This was brought home to me as I attended a 45-year-class reunion of high school graduation. Being with all these old friends and acquaintances brought back memories that had been long-forgotten. Listening to others tell stories of their lives, their jobs, their children and grandchildren, brought great thankfulness to my heart. I love where I've been and I love where I'm going. I am grateful for my friends and family, past, present, and future. The excitement which each day brings is cause for gratitude, and I plan to express it in my actions toward others and myself. The flowers blooming are a perfect reminder of the beauty of life and thankfulness for growth. Let's go forward today and scatter joy!!


Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“Gratitude is much more than a verbal expression of thanks. Action expresses more gratitude than speech."

Science & Health Page 3:25-26

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Unspeakable Peace

Commaraderie at Book Club “Maybe we will drown or burn or starve one day, but until then we get to choose if we’ll add to that destruction o...