Going Viral With Love!

photo credit: Aaron Springston
ACIM Workbook Lesson #150
Review of: #139 "I will accept Atonement for myself." #140 "Only salvation can be said to cure." The main thought to hold to in this review: “My mind holds only what I think with God."

On the last day of our ten-day review, I am thinking about the main theme for this review: "My mind holds only what I think with God". I'd like to see this thought "go viral" today! We've all seen the contagious nature of fear in the web of our existence, but its opposite is infectious, too! Today as we enjoy every moment of this day, let's eradicate all erroneous, fearful thoughts we may witness with the balm of Love. And why are we able to do such a thing? Because of Truth: “Nothing real [Love] can be threatened. Nothing unreal [fear] exists. Herein lies the peace of God.”

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“Human hate has no legitimate mandate and no kingdom. Love is enthroned.”

Science & Health 454:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...