Living Love

Creation of Sandy Wythawai Starbird
ACIM Workbook lesson #142: Review of: #123 "I thank my Father for His gifts to me." #124 "Let me remember I am one with God."

I rarely leave the beautiful, liberal-thinking village in which I live, but occasionally I must, and recently was one of those times. As I sat in a waiting room with dilated eyes, the other five or six patients began a conversation which quickly turned to politics and related subjects. At one point, it was revealed that everyone in the room had a gun and that most of them carried them on their person. As I already had my eyes closed, I didn't open them. I'll just say the conversation deteriorated to the point of my almost running from the room when my name was called to proceed down the hall! We are in the midst of a great shift in consciousness, which also means a good deal of holding on to the past and a fear of the future. My daily work toward recognizing and living Love is called into practice often in this time of political drama. Let's all be grateful that we are one with Love, while knowing that our only mind is divine. By doing so, the fear of change will banish as quickly as the fear of falling off the edge of the earth did centuries ago!

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“Identity is the reflection of Spirit, the reflection in multifarious forms of the living Principle, Love.” 

Science & Health Page 477:20-22

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

For Healing, Welcome Truth

Stop and Smell the Lilacs Many new-age thought systems try to find reasons for disease, then work to get rid of the "problem" whic...