Life is Good!

photo credit: Arthur Lau-Sed
ACIM Workbook Lesson #147
Review of: #133 "I will not value what is valueless." #134 "Let me perceive forgiveness as it is." The main thought to hold to in this review: “My mind holds only what I think with God.”

Today has been spent in gratitude for every little thing! I love going to my monthly book club meeting, but tonight I skipped it. The reason I'm writing about this is because it illustrates listening to an inner voice. There are about ten small reasons I felt the need to stay home. Alone, none of these things could keep me from my favorite group of women, but as the reasons kept coming to thought, I stopped and examined what was bringing them. Without going into the details of the miasma of thought processes involved in canceling this anticipated engagement, I feel that to ignore them would be turning my back on intuition -- or that still, small voice in my heart. As I sit on my screened-in porch and watch the rain clouds and the birds playing on the wind gusts, I am grateful for many things, including the love and understanding of good friends.

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“Spiritual sense, contradicting the material senses, involves intuition, hope, faith, understanding, fruition, reality.” 

Science & Health Page 298:13-15

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Correcting Twisted Views

Aurora Borealis in the Ozarks Photo courtesy of Catherine Reed One of the great things about the study of divine metaphysics is the never-en...