United in the Oneness of Love

photo credit: Arthur Lau-Sed
ACIM Workbook Lesson #139:
"I will accept Atonement for myself."

Life is an unfoldment of consciousness. As today’s Course in Miracles workbook lesson tells us: “We have a mission here. We did not come to reinforce the madness that we once believed in. Let us not forget the goal that we accepted. It is more than just our happiness alone we came to gain. What we accept as what we are proclaims what everyone must be, along with us. Fail not your brothers, or you fail yourself. Look lovingly on them, that they may know that they are part of you, and you of them…Today accept Atonement, not to change reality, but merely to accept the truth about yourself, and go your way rejoicing in the endless Love of God.” As this day unfolds, with all its beauty and wonder, I shall allow myself to be the individual expression of divine Love, knowing what I see in others is what I see in myself and vice versa.

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“Atonement is the exemplification of man’s unity with God, whereby man reflects divine Truth, Life, and Love."

Science & Health Page 18:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

For Healing, Welcome Truth

Stop and Smell the Lilacs Many new-age thought systems try to find reasons for disease, then work to get rid of the "problem" whic...