Reflection of Love

ACIM Workbook Lesson #191c“I am the holy Son of God Himself.”

There's a young woman who works in a market I frequent. I was surprised when she told me she had been gone for almost a year. Time is so elastic! She tells me she got married and it was a horrible experience. She said she didn't think she could ever look at herself in the mirror without blame. She wanted to tell me details, but I asked her not to. I told her she's the reflection of divine Love and that nothing could change that. I suggested she walk in the woods, plant some flowers, get plenty of exercise. She said there was nothing she would rather do than walk in the woods and talk to God, but that she didn't know where to go. I suggested a beautiful spot not far from town. When I described it to her and explained a bit about her nature as a child of Love, she cried tears of happiness. We all have times we need to hear about our true, pure Being.  Namasté dear friends.

Mary Baker Eddy quote:
“God creates neither erring thought, mortal life, mutable truth, nor variable love.”

Science & Health Page 503:24-25

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Today

Truth Needs No Defense

Photo credit: Jerry Dupy Many of my friends are social activists. They have worked for years to improve our environment, politics, and the m...